Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Day At Mall Of Asia

November 16, 2010, It was a holiday, no school for my little boy and rest day for my hubby. So we decided to spend the day at the mall. This time, at the SM Mall of Asia, which is far from our place. Not a usual destination for us, since traffic is always terrible and petrol price is indeed so high these days. But since my mother is having her yearly holiday with us, hubby and I decided it would be fun for her and the kids to see a not so familiar place. We travel a good 2 hours to reach the place, the rain was hard at first but it stopped when we finally reach the place. We knew it would be a great day. And My mother was already having fun posing for the camera.

We had a buffet lunch at Cabalen, my 3 y.o and 1y.o are free of charge, but i am not happy with the food. It's the usual Filipino cuisine, nothing special about it, but my mother, hubby and my niece Mary Rose tried so hard to make the most out of the buffet. I wouldn't recommend Cabalen, even if it's cheap at php390 per head, it is still not worth your money with the taste and quality of food they are serving. And It is really hard to eat especially if you have a 1 y.o and a 3 y.o who are just so "kulit" , very very cheeky indeed. We all take turns on keeping them quiet and CLEAN.


Body balance in midst of chaos..haha!!
Jeira, My baby girl walking on her own

just enjoying every posing moment.
My mother trying to do a yoga pose ;)


walking hand in hand. a family bonding indeed.

Jeira loves the floor so much.

At Science discovery, Jeira enjoying what seems to be like moon craters.
MR and Mama trying to immitate the powerpuff girls???

My little boy Luke getting so tired at the inflatables.

non-stop posing at the mall

my beautiful children enjoying every minute of it.



After Lunch, my little boy had a blast at the inflatables,We had fun taking pictures, trying to do yoga poses, and window shopping, had a tea break, walk some more, and see a lot. It was really hard to walk especially for my 70 y.o mother. We didn't even tried to visit all floors and all shops. SM Mall of Asia is really BIG, and  so often we get lost. After 2 hours of walking, Mama is already hinting on renting a wheelchair. But we decided not to because we might not remember where to return it afterwards (hehehe). Around 5pm, we went to the bay. At my surprise, there were a lot of activities waiting for us there. There were wow wow wheels, wow wow balls (must be owned by wowowee willy), bump cars, exercise poles, telescopes, food carts, and the very inviting sunset view. A lot of people were already lining up the bay boundary. Good thing we found a good spot to seat down, lie down, and pose some more.
Hubby and our little boy had a great bonding moment.
We were watching as the sun set at the horizon. A great experience!
My Niece did stand on the border but didn't get scolded by the guard, as what happen to the other two.
No standing on the border please!
My mother feeling like dyesebel by the bay..hehe
A beautiful sunset by the bay!

After the sunset, we walk some more and some more until we reach the parking and decided to end our mall of asia day trip. My babies slept in the car but was cheeky again when we reach Bulalo Fiesta at Fairview, Quezon City.We had dinner there, which was a great way of ending our day. We had Bulalo with sweet corn and crispy pata, way better than what we had lunchtime at Cabalen.



At the end of the day, it's not how much we've spend, not how many kilometers we've travelled, not many steps we've walked, BUT the number of times we've laughed and smile. It's was a great day for us. And I am thankful for the moment God has given us to enjoy each other's company. SIMPLE yet MEMORABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment